Saturday 2 June 2012

Top Picks for Window Card.

 Here are the top picks for the Window Card Challenge. Thanks to all who played along, some great cards and great ideas from everyone.
 





This week my pic is Ann Marie Governale's card at My Eclectic Spirit. I love the baby carriage image and the way the rest of the card works so well with the image. Beautiful card.
Leslie 


My pick for this weeks challenge is Ann Marie's card. I love the card layout and the window which showcases the lovely baby carriage image. Ann Marie I think the colours you have used and the add glimmer to the card with all those wonderful embellishments have created a stunning card. Well done!
Regards Meighan


I was totally amazed by the sweet card that #3 Ann Marie made using the Wild Rose Studio’s Stamp set ……..(of course it’s from the UK) She did a wonderful job of composing her card with just the right amount of sparkle! Love it Ann Marie!  Thanks for sharing your Art! 
Hugs Shell♥
  
  
I like the over all design of the card along with the way she used the distressed inks for colouring. Great use of different images from her collection of stamps. 

Judy 


Lovely creations this week! My favorite has to be #10, Laura! I LOVE how she did the Spinner in the window! TOO COOL! Her images are cute and of course, I LOVE a cute Christmas Card! Thanks for joining us, Laura!
Julie



 GE DIGITAL CAMERA

 I've picked Karen's card as my top pick for a couple of reasons, first of all she made a different type of card it is a pyramid card not with one window but two, and on top of that made it into an easel card. The images are sweet and the card is just great. Thanks for playing with us Karen.
Cindy


Again I want to say what a ray of sunshine and talent we have here Thanks again to all who played and hope you will join us tomorrow for another great Theme, which I'm sure you will all love, hosted by Shell.



4 comments:

  1. Oh how delighted I am to click on here looking for a new challenge, only to find that Judy chose me as a top pick! So flattered. Thank you Judy and thank you to all of you for a great challenge blog. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you so much for choosing me as one of your top picks! :) A true honour.. smiles..
    congrats to the other girls too - all such wonderful creations.
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... thank you so much for selecting my card! I am in wonderful company with all the other entrants! Thanks again!! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grazie,thank, merci...
    grazie per avere selezionato la mia card e per le bellissime parole di apprezzamento!!!!!!


    Laura

    ps le uniche parole straniere che riesco a scrivere sono quelle sopra :-)))))

    ReplyDelete