Saturday 30 June 2012

Top Picks for the Hostess Choice - A Recipe



  
My Choice for top pick this week is Lawren's card, I really like how she colored the image as well as her use of designer papers. Great job Lawren. Thanks for joining my challenge 
Cindy






My Top Pick for the week is #7 Christine’s card used a Paper Shelter digital image that was wonderfully colored, then lightly highlighted around the image….. she followed our challenge recipe perfectly!   

Hugs Shell♥


My Top Pick this week is # 7 Christine.  I love the layout of Christine's card, the paper and card stock that has been used.  The added ribbon is a great colour and love the swirls. The image adds the WOW to the card with the great colours and coloring of the image. Awesome card Christine!

Regards Meighan


This week my choice for favorite is #7, Christine. I just LOVE her image and how she has colored her! The paper choices are pretty, as are all the little finishing touches. Thanks for playing this week! Great Card~
Julie
 
 My pic this week is Einat Kessler (#2). I love her easel card and how she incorporated the recipe into the card. She has added many great details into the composition.
Judy


 


My pick for this week is #9, Sandy's. I love the bright colours, the square of the gingham print and the circles print. But I really love the matching ribbon. A really wonderful card.
Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card. Congrats to all the picked artists.
    This made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies for picking my card, i'm so chuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top picks.
    Congrats to all the other entries too!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete