Sunday 3 June 2012

Flowers and Butterflies, Oh My

Good Morning and Hello Shell here, Sunday has come around again so it's time for a new challenge!
I hope you find some time in your busy summer days to join us for the challenge, we are continually amazed with your fabulous works of art that you share!

So on to the challenge, I would like to think my choice for this weeks challenge is mostly a favorite of everyone.........
so please use "Flowers and Butterflies" in your creations this week to qualify











3 comments:

  1. First timer here; please tell me if there's anything about the rules I did not get properly,

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT cards, such an inspiraton. Thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. m confused as my card seems to have dissapeared...was it disqualified ?...I checked the rules and cant see what i did wrong. i did not enter more than 10 challenges 1 stuck to the brief as flowers and butterflies are my favourite things and i posted directly to the link can you advise what I have done wrong so that i dont repeat in the future thank you for excellent challenges and I look forward to posting again in the future
    x

    ReplyDelete