Saturday 9 June 2012

Top Picks Flowers and Butterflies


Thanks to everyone who joined our challenge this past week, it was great to see so many wonderful creations. Unfortunately we've had to disqualify a number of entries due to not following our rules. Please read the rules before entering. Thank you from the Design Team.





What an awesome response for the challenge this week!
My choice of project this week for Top Pick would be #15 Patricia’s Gate fold card is so stunning, the image from Nicecrane Designs is just adorable especially with all the sweet details she has added to her card! Fabulous Job Patricia, thanks so much for sharing your art work!
Hugs Shell♥



WOW, lots of beautiful entries this week! My favorite this week is #27, Heidi. It is such a lovely Vintage looking card...the image is gorgeous, and the flowers she used are just stunning. All the other embellishments just make it a stand out for me!
Julie



My pick for this week is #8 Birthday Wishes by Stampinganja. I just love the crisp, clean look of this card. It is just so striking and pretty. Excellent job!
Leslie



My choice for top pick is #32 - by Carole. I love the way she used the stitches, lace and layers to create the card. I also loved her choice of image for the butterfly and the addition of the tag. Fabulous card all around.
 Judy
The image that Carole has used is unique I have not see anything like it before and the dramatic colour choice really makes the image 'pop'. The hidden tag behind the image is a great idea. Everything about the card is lovely. A wonderful card Carole - lovely work!
 Regards Meighan
 My Choice this week is Karoline's wonderful vintage card. I just love all the details to the card, the swirls, butterflies and flowers, and the image she used is just so sweet, Great all around. Thanks for sharing Karoline
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased that you liked my card enough to have it as a Top Pick...thanks so much for your kind comments. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and it is a pleasure to be in the top three.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete