Saturday 15 October 2011

Top Picks Black, Orange and Purple


Here are our top picks for the Black, Orange and Purple Color Challenge. Some great entries and we'd like to Thank Everyone who joined in the challenge. If anyone of our top picks would like to be a guest designer on one of our challenges just email us at comeandgetitchallenge@gmail.com.
To visit the winner's blogs and give them some love, click on their names above the pictures of their projects.



Wow, it’s getting harder all the time to pick favorites with all the awesome creations going on………such talented folks!!
My top pick for this weeks color challenge would be for #39 Anne’s used some great digital images from Phindy’s Place, I love how she added the Boo image in the foreground to add dimension to her little spooks card and just the right amount of sparkle!
Hugs Shell♥




I choose #12, the haunted house. I just love  all the details she has added to the base of this project...the curly crimped roofs, the layers and how she used the digi as a base, and   the spiderwebs in the corners are SO CUTE  I also   how she put the little people into the decor~ JUST SO CREATIVE~
Julie
 

I have chosen Lola's card this week because I think she did a great job using our color scheme, as well as I love all the stitching details she used along with the rick rack. The Image was colored just perfectly and a great clean and simple design. Great Job Lola.
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card, I had such fun making it!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete