Saturday 8 October 2011

Halloween Top Picks

Hi Everyone, it was great to have so many wonderful Halloween projects. It was difficult choosing the top picks for this week cause you all are so magnificent. Thanks for playing along with us this past week. For those that are picked, if you wish to be a Guest Designer at some time just email us at comeandgetitchallenge@gmail.com 

Now onto our picks for this week.


 Sally
My pick for today is #56, Sally's from "In my craft room". Sally must be a kindred spirit because her card is just what I would have done. I love the style of card, the colouring of the zombie and the scary Happy Halloween. Love it. Leslie

Kathy





Wow this week is really hard to pick out a favorite with so many wonderful entries! I think that Kathy’s card being number #19 is just cute as a bug…….being she used “bugaboo” image! I just love all the little elements that she designed her card.

 Lori

For my pick this week I've chosen Lori's decoration. I think it is great to see something other than a card. I love the spiderweb, the bat at the top and of course the Tilda's. Great job on your decoration. 


This week I am going with #1 by Susan. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this image, and how she has done the entire card in Purple and Green! The ribbon flower just finishes it off perfectly!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. All these cards are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ladies, love all your cards.
    Am thrilled to be in the Top pick for Halloween, thanks for picking me. Really enjoyed making my card and adding all the "spooky" elements

    http://inmy-craftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much for choosing my creation as one of your top picks!

    ReplyDelete