Saturday 1 October 2011

Easel Card DT Faves

WOW, we just LOVE all of your entries this week! Everyone made it extremely for the Design Team to choose favorites, lemme tell ya! I hope those we have chosen will send us an email and be Guest Designers with us on a future challenge~
 Here are our picks:


My top pick is Jo’s Boys Rock card. I love that she did a circular card  and the coloring is great! But what I liked the best are the embellishments - that guitar charm, the stars - it all works perfectly.
Cindy







Well it was really hard to choose a top pick this week! 
But overall I chose #36 which Diane used a Mo Manning image, she did a fantastic job on coloring and her card was composed so well……..oh yeah and I just love anything MO!!
Hugs Shell♥


My pick for this week is #36, Diane Ahlers card. I just loved her image and how she coloured it. I also loved her background papers and her sentiment. Home run for me !!!!
 Leslie



My pic this week is #16, made by Wendy. I just LOVE this image, and how she colored her! The DP's she used in traditional colors are gorgeous, and the musical DP just pulls it all together. 
Julie


Please stop in tomorrow for our new challenge! Have a FABBY Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, what a nice compliment to have been chosen in your top three. Thank you Julie for your thoughtful words - great ego boost :) :) :) I grabbed the badge and it's on my sidebar now, but not sure how to email you. Thanks, again... ((((hugs)))), Wendy

    ReplyDelete