Saturday 17 March 2012

Top Picks for White on White Challenge


Here are the designers top picks for this past weeks White on White Challenge. Thanks to all who participated we really appreciate it.





Top Pick for the challenge this week is # 6 Sandra, I love all the element that she used to make up her card and she truly followed the challenge of “White on White” Wonderfully Done Sandra!
Shell

This week I've also picked Sandra's card, as I found it very striking when I first saw it and thought that holligraphic paper she used would look great in real life against the white. I love all the elements she used as well as the different textures to really make the white on white come out beautiful.Great job Sandra
Cindy


This week my favorite is #7 by Karen. I love the vintage look of the card, which generally isn't my style, but I find this striking! I love the lacey edging and the gorgeous doily behind the "photo". The pearls finish it perfectly. Thanks again for joining us, Karen!
Julie


My Pick for this week is CG's First Taste of Snow. The cuteness of the image won me over. I also liked the background and the sparkly details. Lots of layers and yet to me it reads simple and cute.
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top Picks, I am thrilled that you liked it and I will add my badge to my blog very soon.
    I look forward to joining again.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Lots of love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you Leslie for choosing my card as your pick! I was so blown always by all the projects...I'm definitely going to have to use white more often! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete