Saturday 31 March 2012

Top Picks for the Ribbon Frame Challenge

Great job to all the ladies that tried the ribbon frame border this week. I think you all deserve a round of applause for giving our technique challenge a try. Now onto the designers pics this week.





It was a difficult choice this week, but My Favorite has to be Paige. I LOVE her image, and the color scheme is SO COOL! The striped ribbon just makes the entire card POP! Thanks so much for joining us, Paige!
Julie
 
My favorite pick for the Technique Ribbon~Frame Challenge this week would be #1 Paige’s card I love the colors she used, especially making the sunflower stand out! Fabulous job ……thanks so much for joining the fun again!

Hugs Shell



My pick for this week is Heather's. I love the image and how she incorporated the ribbon to make her Christmas card look so special.
 Leslie 

My Pick this week is CG's card. I just love how she incorporated the colors of the ribbon onto the stamped image of her card. I also love the soft blue background, and the sentiment is perfect for the image. Thanks for playing CG. Great card
Cindy

And now onto our winner of the digital stamps from Bugaboo Stamps

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
3
Timestamp: 2012-03-31 13:56:53 UTC

 Congrats Judy 


to claim your prize contact Julie @ julie_temple61@yahoo.com
 Hope to see you tomorrow for our newest challenge hosted by Shell

4 comments:

  1. The ribbon frame technique looks fab x

    All cards look Gorgeous x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun challenge, I loved everyone's projects! Thanks for picking my card Cindy! I had so much fun learning this technique. Looking forward to another fun challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to Julie and Shell for choosing my card as your top picks! This was such a fun challenge and really got my creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card as a Top Pick! It was a tough challenge!!

    ReplyDelete