Sunday 11 September 2011

Happy (almost) Fall, Ya'll

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope your weekend has been wonderful thus far! This week we are having a FUN Color Challenge! Since Fall is only 2 weeks away ( it officially begins Sept. 23rd, the day after my Bday) I thought it would be fun to use some great fall colors.
Here are our lovely Design Team Creations:












We hope everyone will play along this week, we LOVE to see what YOU create!
We would also like to send Hugs and Prayers to our American Friends today on 9/11! It was a day that changed the World~

Have a Great Week~
Julie


2 comments:

  1. Fun challenge. I may be off on my colors, please delete it if I am.

    Thanks, Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine
    http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-tree-card.html

    ReplyDelete