Saturday 10 September 2011

Back 2 School Top Picks

WOW, we had some WONDERFUL entries this week for our Back 2 School Challenge, and it made it super difficult for the Design Team to pic faves!! We would like to thank everyone who participated, and hope you will play along with our new color challenge to be posted tomorrow!

Leslie's Pick




My pick this week is #13, Sharri's card. I picked it because I loved the images and her colouring. I loved how she incorporated the ruler, notepaper and even bent staples. Genius! Plus it is just cute. Bravo, Sharri!



Julie's Pick



I chose Karen's card, I just adore the Bugaboo Digi....and how she did the blackboard background. This reminds me of my Jr. High School English teacher...Too FUNNY!



Shell's Pick


My top pick for the week would be……..
Sarah’s card #15, used a Bugaboo  image of a teacher that was so comical it worked perfect for our “Back to School” Challenge~




Cindy's Pick


My Pick is 23, Dawn's card  is great for a number of reasons. First of all a great boys card , the coloring is fantastic and all the other embellishments she added just makes for a fun card. Thanks Dawn for participating in our challenge.~



If any of you would like to be a Guest Designer on an upcoming Challenge, please contact us via our email and we will be SO HAPPY to have you!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card and congrats to everyone else. That image is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card. Would love to be a Guest Designer. Will email. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card! I can't find your email, I'd love to be a guest designer some time! :)

    Karen C

    ReplyDelete