Saturday 28 May 2011

Faux Linen Technique Challenge



Hi Everyone, Cindy here, your hostess for this challenge. Thanks to all who have tried our challenges thus far, we really are having a blast visiting your blogs. I have picked the technique challenge which I've decided on the faux linen technique. It's fun to do and very easy if you've not tried it before please give it a try. Here is a link to a video for you, in case you haven't done it before
Faux Linen Video
This technique is fun cause you can use it as a background technique or you can use it as part of the focal image of your project. I decided I would do one of each for you to see.
The first is the trees, the faux linen section of this card is actually the sky, doesn't show up as nice as I would like on the camera but it is there, The second card I've used it along with the background stamp wonderfully worn on the background piece, so as you can see both ways work really nice. So why not give it a try, and for more inspiration we have some great samples from our Design Team as well as our Guest Designer once again Von.Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your work.




Guest Designer

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for a great challenge. I have never used this technique before so I was really happy to try something new. And thanks for all the divine inspiration from the DT

    ReplyDelete