Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday dear...


Hello Crafters...This weeks' challenge is all about Birthdays. My birthday was on the 4th and Cindy's is on the 11th of May. So it seemed like a great idea to make my theme challenge... Birthday cards. Finding out just the week that I am the oldest of our group was a little disturbing, to say the least. But, it has it's advantages too. I decided to do a masculine card for a change, something I find more difficult to do than other B-Day cards. Then I thought, why not take the same basic card and make it feminine. So I kept the same printed paper, changed borders, accents, coloured cardstock, and the twine became ribbon. And Voila! A whole new world. Hope you enjoy this challenge and thanks for listening. As I always say...May the fourth be with you!!! Leslie







3 comments:

  1. Little Linky tool wouldnt take my link so I link here and hope thats OK?
    Love n hugs
    Marie
    http://kompis-kort-by-mi.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunday-and-sky-is-pink-and-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see new challenge blogs! Beautiful cards by DT!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the DT creations. I think there is some problem with the link. I am not bale to add my card. Here is my card,

    http://paintdlove.blogspot.com/2011/05/girly-cupcake-birthday.html

    Thanks,
    Pankti

    ReplyDelete