Saturday 22 June 2013

Card Sketch Winner and Top Picks Sketch Challenge

Get cards this week for the card sketch challenge. Thank you to everyone who entered the challenge.  


The winner of the seven digital images from Bugaboo is #9 Henriette.  

To claim your prize contact Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com



Here are the design teams top picks for this weeks. 


Janice



My top pick for this week is Janice's granddaughter's birthday card.  I love the campfire sweety and all of the little details Janice added to her card.  
Great interpretation of the sketch.   Thank you for joining us this week and 
 hope to see you again soon.  
Judy



I've chosen #4 Janice's card for - Fabulous use of our sketch challenge this week. Such an adorable Saturated Canary Image, great job on your coloring works perfect for your neighbors grand daughter that's away!  
As always thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us for the sketch!
Shell



Henriette




I have chosen Henriette's card for my top pick this week.
I love how you have used the sketch Henriette.
Also all the lovely sweet touches to the card.
Like the wording of different types of jams.
Lovely card.
Thanks for sharing with us this week.
Meighan





LeeAnn



I have chosen Leann's card for a few reasons. I love the image, it is so sweet, the colors are great and I love that she made the sketch her own, by putting the embellishment in the corner which is great and added the sentiment in the other corner. That's what using a sketch is all about, use it as a springboard for a great creation. Thanks LeeAnn for joining us this week. 

Cindy



Hope all of you will join us this coming week for a new challenge.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as your top pick! Appreciate it. Will put the badge on my blog with honor!

    Hugs Henriette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card! I will wear my badge with pride :)

    ReplyDelete