Saturday 2 February 2013

Tic Tac Toe Favorite Picks

WOW, I am LOVING all the FANTABULOUS entries in this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Not only was our great Design Team so diverse in their creations, but so were all the players! Gotta love art!

Here are our favorites for this week:



I just fell in love when I saw this one! I love the layout and color scheme, her card along with the image and GLITZ grabbed me and said YES! I would so buy those shoes! Great card, Sue! Thanks for playing along this week! 
 Julie


Julie


My favourite this weeks is Julie's snow angel.  Lots of great details and layering  including those great pom poms.   Thank you for joining in with us this week.
Judy


Tracy

My top pick of the week would be #31 Tracy's Arm full of hearts.  I fell for the image of "Lucille sends her love" right away, such an adorable little lady with all those hearts.What a fabulous card with lots of details!  Thanks for sharing this week with us Tracy!
Shell


Ryan for You 3


I thought this valentine card was especially cute, the coloring is just perfect, and I love the distressing and the extra added touches to it. Great Job Lacey.
Cindy




My favorite card for this weeks challenge is #20 Jane's Ahoy there Matey card.  The image is cute and beautifully colored and she has used the row of  Blue, the Free space, and Gems.  I think Jane has done a great job designing this card. Karal   

     

Wonderful creations this week, which makes a top pick so hard!Eventually I have chosen Evie's tag.  Love the colours, all the details - It looks stunning!
Fabulous work Evie, thanks for sharing your lovely work with us!
Meighan
    


 have chosen #64 Ivonne as my Top Pick this week. Ivonne has made good use of the Tic-Tac-Toe grid. I just love the sweet image, the colouring is fantastic and all the extra details make for a gorgeous card. 
Nat

6 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for picking me as one of your top picks this week! It's made my day :-) looking forward to playing along with your next challenge

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thank you so much Shell! I had so much fun making this card so I'm really glad you liked it. Congrats to all the Top Picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my me as one the top picks! Congratulaions to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful creations and well done to the winners x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for choosing me in your top picks this week, gorgeous creations everyone
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks!! What a great honor!! :-)
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete