Saturday 13 October 2012

Top Picks: Hostess Choice Pick 3

Wonderful Entries this week for the Pick 3 Challenge. Here are the Designers picks for this week.



My Fave this has to be the adorable Tilda Witch by Linda! Tilda is colored perfectly, and all of the added dimensions are so COOL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bat! Great card and thank you so much for joining us this week Linda!
Julie



 
My pick this week is Sandra’s very pretty card of a little girl carrying a pot of flowers.  Sandra’s colouring of the image was especially beautiful.  She added many great details along with a creative uses of designer paper, roses and ribbon.  
Judy



My pick for the challenge this week is #12  Deonna, her card is using a digital image "Dearie Doll" that is so super adorable she used the picks of (Black, Green, Ribbon and Glitter) Wonderful use of all the elements in your design!  Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us here at Come And Get It Deonna!  Hugs Shell♥



My pick this week is Tracey's adorable witch from Saturated Canary. I love that she used almost all the elements from the pick 3 in her card, black, purple, green, ribbon, circle, glitter, even a scallop on the dress of the witch. Lovely job Tracey. Thanks for joining us this week.
Cindy




My pick this week is # 7 (Zenita), it is super pretty and matches well with the Pick 3 Challenge using circles, glitter, green black and purple . Rhonda


My pick this week is #51 by Larissa.  I love the layout of Larissa's card and this wonderful image. Everything is so co-ordinated and bow is just perfect. Wonderful work Larissa. Regards Meighan





My pick is definitely #22 Blackdragon. So cool! The moon is amazing. The combined images look like a photo.  Great work. So individually creative.
Bev

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as a top pick Shell!
    It's a great honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card!!!
    Zenita

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Meighan for picking my card! :)

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete