Sunday 22 April 2012

Oh Boy...a Z- fold card

Hello crafters. This week we are going to challenge you with a Z- fold cards. I really love the look of these and that is why I chose this card for my Challenge. Sometimes they are called S-folds as well.
There are many variations on this card but the one I did for my sample was from a lady named Linda Duke. She has a good tutorial here and several variations that are also great. Her directions are simple to follow and she has good tips as well .You can find a tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers for the Double Z Fold here . Here are the Design Team Creations to give you some inspiration. For more information on our creations visit our blogs by clicking on our names above the card. We love comments too.
                                                      
                                                                 

A Z Fold Card



A Double Z Fold




Cindy
A Double Z Fold



A Double Z Fold




 Judy
 A Double Z Fold



A Double Z Fold




2 comments:

  1. Help! Please remove my link #4 - I hit the crop button before I was ready and would like to re-enter with a better picture. I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, girls
    This is my card.
    By!!!

    ReplyDelete