Saturday 17 September 2011

Color Challenge Favorites!

WOW! We had so many gorgeous entries this week, making it very difficult to choose our favorites! We want to thank everyone who played along...it was a super week!





I just LOVE this card! The roses are magnificent and I LOVE how Suzie has used the wonderful DP~
Great Sketch, too!
Julie






Okay my favorite for the challenge would be #3 Tammy Louise’s………..I really like the old image from SU and all the elements that she used for her fall card, Fabulous card!
Hugs Shell♥ 




My pick this week is #20, Diane Ahlers. I just loved the way she coloured this card. Her pheasant looks like it could walk off the page. Quite lovely.
Leslie




I think I will go with Elizabeth's. I just love  the way she colored the snapdragons and it s a clean  and simple design, which really highlights the flower.
I also love the striped ribbon she used, it's so cool~
Cindy

Again, thanks so much to all that played along last week. I hope our winners will take the Faves Banner from the side panel and display it on your blog! We would also like to invite you all to be Guest Designers with us on a future Challenge. Please contact us at the email addy listed so we can send you future challenges. 
Have a WONDERFUL Saturday, and we will see you tomorrow with a WONDERFUL SKETCH CHALLENGE!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie


4 comments:

  1. O thanks for choosing my card as one of your fav's and congrat's to all the other top picks x
    Can't wait to see the sketch tomorrow x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
    PS I am already wearing my blog badge with pride !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my Snapdragon card this week. The other winners were fabulous so I felt in good company for sure!. Would love to guest design anytime! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - me again ! I'd love to join you as GDT but can't find your email addy to contact you !
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my Happy Fall Yall card as a Fav! Would love to GDT for your challenge some time. Thanks again and I will wear your badge proudly!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete