Saturday 9 February 2013

Top Picks for Sketch Challenge



Hi Everyone, thanks to all the participants of the sketch challenge. It was great to see all the different Ideas that came from one sketch. The top picks from our design team are as follows.





P2068243



My Pick for this week is #8, Dwie Lewe Raczki.  I love the cute colored images and the beautiful heart in the center.  It has embossing and bling, and it all works together so perfectly.
  Karal

Top Pick for the Sketch Challenge is #8 the card is so wonderful with the different images that Dwei made her card with and love the Valentine theme!  Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card this week!
Shell





I love CJ's card this week, the butterflies are gorgeous, and the little rhinestones in the middle of them are perfect, and a great paper. Just a beautiful monochromatic card. Thanks for playing with us CJ.
Cindy

I, too, love CJ's card! Yellow is one of my FAVORITE colors, and this monochromatic yellow caught my eye immediately! Love the DP and butterflies, just so pretty! Great card, CJ!
Julie



Marlies



My top pick this week is Marlies card.
Love your take on the sketch Marlies with the use of the flowers and the fabulous flower banner.
Love the ribbon touch too!  Lovely work,thanks for sharing with us.
Meighan

My Top Pick this week is #3 Marlies. Her design is very simple, but elegant and I'm a sucker for daisies!
Natx




Tammy



My choice for top pick this week is Tammy's card.  I love Tammy's interpretation of the sketch and here pretty snowflakes. Thank you for joining us this week
Judy

1 comment: