Saturday 25 February 2012

Top Picks for Shell's Sketch

Hi Everyone, their were fewer entries this week, but again a great job done by all. Thanks to everyone who joined us in doing the sketch. So onto the top picks:








I’m going to go with #5 Vickie……..her card is so cute with that image of the little girl and puppy, she used a wonderful punch to get her edging which makes it look lacy. Great job using the sketch!
Shell

I am also picking #5 Vickie this week, because of the great use of the sketch, the beautiful job on the coloring of the image, and just love that pop of yellow she used with the flowers.
Cindy



My choice for this week is #1 Nicki L T. I love the colours she chose and the way it really follows our sketch.

Leslie






My Favorite this week is #2. Love the bright colors and the "splash" element. Too Cool...

Julie

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top picks.

    Nicki, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, that's me...thanks for choosing this crazy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much! This is a very good pick me up!

    ReplyDelete