Saturday 4 February 2012

Top Picks for Anything but a Card Challenge

Before I give you our picks for the week I would like to thank everyone who joined in our challenge. You made us choosing the top picks very difficult, as there were a lot of  amazing creations. Thanks for inspiring us with your projects. Now onto our choices.




My favorite project this week is #10, by Tammy. I just LOVE how she has done this ornament...the image is so cute and colored beautifully. I love the shape and the fancy border around it, and how she added the flowers and Big Bow! Even the back is finished off and looks pretty! GREAT project~
Julie



My pick for this week is #24...Surprised Joy. Queen B has done a great job on this Christmas page and I love all the detail, embellishments and her style. Well done.
Leslie


I have chosen # 12 Zoe has made a tag using one of my favorite images of flowers….which just happens to be “Poppies” I can just imagine the glimmer on the corrugated background from the mists, and the dimension of the large poppy is almost 3-D ! Awesome job on the tag Zoe!
Shell

My pick this week is Leenas box with the rosettes and pins. Wow, what a lot of work just to fold all that paper, then to make such a pretty box, and a gift of rosettes and pins to give to a friend, can I be that friend lol. Anyway it is all spectacular. Great gift and idea, thanks for sharing with us Leesa

Thanks again for all who played and to our top picks please grab the badge at the side bar, and if you would like to be a guest designer for one of our up coming challenges in Feb. Just let me know at cvanoorschot@msn.com
Thanks again everyone.
Cindy, Shell, Julie, and Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet works. It is really an honor to be among the top 3. Peaking at all the entries I am sure it was a hard decision :) Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete