Saturday 20 April 2013

Top Picks and Winner

Wow what a great turn out we had for our Children's Birthday Card Challenge. 

Thanks to all for participating, it was great fun checking out all your cards and projects, making our job of picking our top picks very difficult. but we did manage to do it, so here are the Top Picks by the Design Team.





Abram soccer 1

I have chosen Lacey's Card as my top pick for this week. She used a wonderful stamp from Kenny K called Soccer Boy. She colored the image perfectly. The paper she used is perfect for a little boy and by distressing the edges adding the grass and crimped stars gives it a lot of texture and makes it for a fun card. Thanks for joining us Lacey.
Cindy


This week we had SO MANY great cards, but alas, I had to choose one. I have chosen Chris' Bright Cheerleader card. Such a cute image and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the background she created behind her star die! Overall it is just a FANTASTIC card! Thanks so much for playing along this week!
Julie




Wow, it was sure hard to pick a card this week.   I cannot believe what great birthday cards that were submitted by all of our participants. My choice for top pick is Kevin's Ballet Dancer.  I love the image and all the little details including the netting, flowers and butterflies. He has done such a great job of colouring.  Great birthday card for a little girl. 
Judy




Tanya


What a lovely lot of projects we had this past week!  So my Top Pick is #25 Tanya, the reason I chose this card is because of the adorable image and the simplicity of how you can use just so little can make a fabulous card!
Awesome job Tanya.......thanks for sharing this week with us!
Shell


Julieanne



So many wonderful entries from our last challenge - thank you to everyone!

My top pick this week is #20 Julieanne.
I really love this image Julieanne and you have coloured it wonderfully.
I love paper and textured squares with the added branch of flowers.
Lovely work.
Meighan


The winner of the Bugaboo Digital stamps is
Laurie B
Please email Julie at
to claim your prize. 
Congratulations from the Design Team
Cindy, Julie, Judy, Meighan and Shell.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing me to me in the Top Picks :) Delighted :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card for one of the Top Picks. It is such a great honor and I'm so happy! :-)
    It was a fun challenge.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your 'Top Picks'. A lovely compliment!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete