Saturday 10 November 2012

Top Pick - Monchromatic Sunday


Thanks to all who played this week for our Monochromatic Sunday Challenge. There were a number of great entries. Here are the designers picks for this week and the winner of the Fred She Said Gift Certificate.




This week I had a VERY hard time choosing! BUT I have chosen Christy's adorable Tilda in Pink! The image is adorable, and colored so cool! I LOVE all of the little details she has added with the doily and flowers...overall just gorgeous! Thanks for joing us, Christy!
Julie








My favourite card for this week's challenge is Pauline's Christmas Angel. The card is beautifully designed and has a great number of lovely details including a beautifully finished inside. 
Judy


Nikki

 


My pick this week is #27, Nikki.I love the color choice, the texture of the background and the image is so cute for a boy. Very neat card, very cute.
Bev




I chose Liz's card as my top pick this week, as I love the  theme of the card. and the browns just make it look so sophisticated. I love the layout especially the row of circles with the anchors and ropes. Great card all around, and if you look what she did to the inside of the card, just great. Thanks for playing along Liz.
Cindy

Peninia



I really like the look of Peninia's card. Love all the various shades of browns with thelovely background.  Everything is so balance so well with a great layout.Lovely work Peninia! Please get your badge from the side bar. Regards Meighan


Our winner for the $10.00 Gift Certificate from Fred She Said is


Here are your random numbers:
29
Timestamp: 2012-11-10 14:58:46 UTC

Tip Top
Please Email me at cvanoorschot@msn.com to claim your prize

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful array of creations and well done to the winner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you very much. I am very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top Pick, I feel very honoured.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....thank you so much for choosing my card as Top Pick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - thank you so much! I've emailed you!!

    ReplyDelete