Saturday 1 September 2012

Special News Announcement!

Hi Everyone, we have an Announcement to make regarding the Design Team and the challenges.

First of all it is with sadness that we are going to say goodbye to Leslie, she has decided to step down from the design team and we would like to wish her luck in all her future endeavors. 

Secondly we would like to welcome Meighan and Judy, to our Design team as full time designers, yes they were our first Guest Designers and now we've asked them to join us and they have said yes. Look forward to working with them some more and seeing more of their lovely work.

And now we also have two new Guest Designers that will be joining us until the end of the year. They are


Hi I am Beverly Cole, but everyone calls me Bev. I am a transplant from Connecticut to Florida, via upstate New York. That is where I met my husband, George. We have been married for a whole 5 years now. I have 3 daughters and four grandchildren up north...and one on the way! I miss them all terribly! George makes sure I visit when I can.

I have been artistic all of my life. I did drawing, silkscreening, woodcut printing and oil painting early on, and then took several private classes in PA, NJ and TN, learning about watercolors and plein aire painting. It all translates into paper crafting very well.

I was a CTMH consultant for a few years, and also designed stamps for H&M Stamp Co. I love to teach, and I love to LEARN.

I hope you are inspired by my work.

Hello everyone I know most of you know my as the mini album queen at my blog scraphappenswithrhonda. I love to do all sorts of crafts and scrapbooking is my favorite.
I love working with paper.I am a stay at home grandma for my two granddaughters. This is such a fun job. I am lucky that I can do this, I also have a great husband who supports my hobbies, as he would say if it keeps you quite, its worth it. ha ha. Yes been married for 30 years. I was super excited to be a guest designer  for Come and Get It Challenges.


Now something about the challenges: We've decided to mix things up a bit, so we will still have sketch, color, theme and hostess choice challenges, but we are not going to have them in the same order each month. So this should be fun. Check back each Sun Morning at 6:00 am EST for our new Challenge.
Thanks again for all your support, without you supporting our blog it wouldn't be here.
Julie, Cindy, Shell, Meighan, and Judy.
Will be back later with our picks for the Show us  your Flowers Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely welcome! I am so excited to be a part of this awesome team for the next several months...maybe longer?? Hope so!

    Hugs
    Bev

    ReplyDelete