Sunday 15 April 2012

Sketch Challenge Time




Happy Sunday! This week at Come and Get It, we have a Sketch Challenge! We hope you will all play along! You can flip it, and use whatever shapes you would like, as long as the basic sketch is still there. Below are the gorgeous DT Creations using this sketch!













Check out my blog for a digital version

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a Creative week!! Stay tuned for the announcement of our newest Design Team Member for the next 4 months! 


3 comments:

  1. I didn't see a place to link my card so here is the url:

    http://shewhomuststamp.blogspot.com/2012/04/youre-unfrogettable.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sketch and lovely cards from the DT! Thanks for a great challenge. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry folks - not sure why my photo doesn't show up, but if you right click on the space where the picture should be and select open, it takes you to the right place on my blog! Helen x

    ReplyDelete