Saturday 14 January 2012

January Color Top Picks

WOW,  we had some gorgeous entries in this weeks Color Challenge. Thanks to all who played along with us! Below are the DT Top Picks:



This week I have chosen Judy's card. The Fairy is so cute and colored so pretty. I also LOVE the DP's she has used, perfect for this challenge!
Julie


My choice is Doreen's. The coloring was great, the layout was super, and the 
fence and flowers that she added were a great touch. 
Cindy




I’ve picked #2 for my favorite of the week, it’s just an adorable image of a Magnolia and I just love the little heart that you pull out……..oh and all the embellishments that was used it making this card…….Fabulous Job!!
Shell

My Choice is #2 because the image is really cute, as well the layering makes the   stand out and the flowers are just gorgeous. 
Leslie


We would like to invite our Top Picks to be Guest Designers on a future challenge. If you would like to join us, please email Cindy at  cvanoorschot@msn.com . Have a great day, and please be sure to join us tomorrow for Leslie's Sketch Challenge!!



No comments:

Post a Comment