Sunday 20 November 2011

Sketch Challenge

Hello Crafters. It's Leslie, and I am your hostess this week. I would like to thank you again for your support on our blog. If you are new to our blog, I'd like to encourage you to try something new this week.
It is Sketch Challenge week and my first challenge was to learn how to create the sketch using Stampin Up's Digital Studio. Second challenge was to create the card from my sketch. So I say to you all... onward and upward and learn new things.  You can make a card or anything else, as long as we can see the sketch in the project, that would be good. Here is the sketch followed by our Design Team Members. Oh by the way, you can change the shape of the elements if you wish, so if your main image is a square that's okay too. Also we would like to again thanks Judy for being a Guest Designer this week.  Thanks again for joining us.                                                                    
                                                                  





No comments:

Post a Comment