Sunday 14 August 2011

Leslie's Color Challenge

Hello Crafters. Leslie here with this week's challenge. It is going to be a colour challenge....black, red and white. I was thinking it was a good time to get into some different colours, before we are inundated with orange, yellow and red...the traditional fall colours. These colours are great for a masculine card I think. Yet it made me think the wonderful damask wall paper my mom use to have in the hall. It was black and white and she paired with fire engine red carpet. She was always a trend setter, and had definite ideas about colour and style. Hope you have fun with these colours...They are oh so cool!
Hope you will join us for our Challenge. Any time you are picked for the top 4 at our blog you can join us as a guest designer, by emailing us at comeandgetitchallenge@gmail.com. We have Hazel as our Guest Designer this week. Welcome Hazel.
Without further delay here are the colors I chose for this week's challenge.Thanks for listening, Leslie



                                                                   



 


Guest Designer:  Hazel











1 comment:

  1. I love the variety of the DT samples and just the color inspiration I needed for my project- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete