Sunday 31 July 2011

Anything Goes Challenge

Hi Everyone, First of all I'd like to say thanks to all those that participated in our challenge this past week. Great projects to see. A reminder to all that no back linking to projects is allowed for our challenges. You must make a new project during the week that the challenge is posted. For this week the Challenge is Anything Goes. That's right any new project you create this week you can enter into the challenge. I'd like to ask that you submit no more than 2 projects for this challenge, as it will be hard for the team to get to everyone's blog otherwise. Thanks again for coming and playing with us at Come and Get it.
Cindy, Leslie, Julie, and Shell.






13 comments:

  1. wow! these are stunning! great job by the DT!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DT creations!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, this is my first time entering this challenge and while cropping the image i made a mistake and hence am unable to put a thumbnail of my card.i hope u will excuse my mistake and check out my card on my blog.
    thanks.
    hussena.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Beautiful creations by DT!
    Some error when I want to add my creation!!... Help please!
    I add here:http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/2011/08/magical-monday-mystical-creatures.html

    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI again!.. i already add my creation. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Challenge And Beautiful DT Inspirations! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards from the DT's

    Fab Challenge!

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creations from the contributors. Love an 'Anything Goes' challenge. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love 'anything goes' for a challenge theme! Fabulous work by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cards from the DT are lovely & inspirational.

    I am new to this challenge, but seeing as it's 'anything goes' it was easy peasy x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for a fabulous challenge!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya there,

    How are you? Just found this great challenge!

    Have a great weekend!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete